Book Your Place On 'SUDS Operation & Maintenance' Online Course - Starts 19th January 2015
SUDS Operation & Maintenance is a six week course providing detailed information and real examples of SUDS operation and maintenance.
SUDS Operation & Maintenance (SOAM)
Next Course Start Date: 19th January 2015
SOaM is a six week course providing detailed information and real examples of SUDS operation and maintenance. The course has been developed by an industry expert and is based upon extensive experience of operating and maintaining SUDS throughout the UK.
SOaM introduces the key component parts of SUDS, how they operate, inspection and maintenance requirements, examples of common operational issues, and inspection regimes.
This course will be of interest to those involved with SUDS design, approval and aftercare.
Why SUDS Online?
- Get the latest thinking and understanding for SUDS.
- Online access to the course tutor at University of Abertay Dundee.
- Rapid response to questions and problems.
- Test your knowledge and understanding as you progress by taking the end of unit quizzes.
- Access to a range of case study examples of implemented SUDS systems.
Courses are available to book via the Abertay Online Store
Discounted course fees available for early bird booking and for postgraduate students, researchers and group bookings.
For further details please contact Leanne Gallagher Tel: 01382 308170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org