Fixed term contract for 3 years
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the School of Science, Engineering and Technology for a Learning Provider Manager for the Scotland Food and Drink Skills Academy. The role requires you to have experience of working with providers to develop learning programmes that improve skills and business performance.
You should have experience of identifying learning needs and developing and delivering programmes through partnership working.
The Scotland Food and Drink Skills Academy is a partnership between the public sector and the University of Abertay who are working together to improve the skills levels and performance of the food and drink industry in Scotland.
Your duties will include:
• To develop and maintain productive working relationships with Higher Education, Further Education and private learning providers and develop learning programmes to meet the needs of employers in the food and drink sector in Scotland in line with the skills investment plan for the sector
• To establish a steering committee of FE / HE institutions and co-ordinate an approach to programme development and student recruitment
• To gather feedback from stakeholders to identify learning needs of employers and manage the development of high quality, cost effective and timely learning solutions
• To lead on the development of high quality, industry led learning programmes that deliver the targets and outputs required by the SFDA business plan and ensure a portfolio of existing and new programmes are in place to meet industry needs including Modern Apprenticeships and SVQ’s
• To collaborate with stakeholder organisations to market career opportunities and pathways in the industry resulting in new registrants in FE / HE institutions
• To work with SFDSA Specialist Skills Consultants to deliver a coordinated, seamless service to businesses
Please submit your application through our online recruitment system, which can be found at http://www.abertay.ac.uk/jobs/.
The closing date for applications is 25th October 2013.
Committed to Equal Opportunities
The University of Abertay Dundee is a Scottish Registered Charity,
Closing date: 25 October 2013
Full Details Available: https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061263/THW_JobBoard.aspx